Paytm to bank free – Nowadays while we are moving into digitalization, Mobile wallets have taken an important role while doing transactions. While there are dozens of mobile wallets available on the internet. It has reserved its own base of millions of active customers.
Also, in this article, we would be covering Paytm to Bank transfer without pan card trick. n this article, we will tell you about a simple procedure which will help you to slash out the Paytm to bank transfer charges easily. This method has been verified by us and we found it working.
Paytm is India’s largest mobile payment and commerce platform.in short span of time, its gain over 250 mn registered user.Paytm is the consumer brand of India’s leading mobile internet company One97 Communications. Paytm which is owner while One9 Communications charges 3% as a transfer fee to transfer money from Paytm account to your bank account. This 3% commission can sometimes give a large impact on your pocket when you want to transfer a high amount to the bank.
Paytm which is a leading E-Commerce company which not only holds Paytm Wallet but also – Paytm Payments Bank, Paytm Mall etc. Paytm which is backed by a gigantic company Alibaba Group, which makes it one of the top companies in India.
How To Transfer Paytm To Bank Free
- First of all, open Paytm’s merchant registration page by following this link. – Paytm payments signup page.
- in the next step, click on Get QR Code.
- Now proceed to sign in to your Paytm account using your account credentials. If you are not an existing Paytm user then sign up for a new account.
- In the final step, you just need to fill out a form with your details to complete your submission.
- Congratulations, now you can transfer Paytm to bank free. Furthermore, you even don’t need PAN Card to transfer Paytm money to the bank.
This was the complete process to transfer Paytm money to your bank without any charges. We have made sure to make this guide detailed but as simple as possible. However, if you find any difficulties while trying to execute any step or stuck at somewhere – feel free to use the comments section.
We love to hear from the community, drop your thoughts about Paytm bank transfer below in the comments section.