While Searching on Google you might be wondering why some sites have dates and some doesn’t. And now you too want to remove date from your WordPress posts immediately after Publishing or after Specified number of days (for example 30 days).
There may be many Reasons Why you want to Remove Dates from your Posts.
- If you have Evergreen posts which could be used at any time, no matter of how old it is.
- You wan’t your content to look fresh to your Visitors.
- Or you don’t want to show your clients that your are lazy and haven’t posted a single article from weeks :p .
Whatever is the Reason, the thing is very simple to do. According to the Heading of this article I am going to tell you “How to Remove Dates from WordPress Posts without Editing Php”. Yes, this task can be done by editing Php but its sort of messy job to do for some beginners. So there is a Simple Plugin Date Exclusion SEO that will remove the Dates very smoothly. Actually, Date Exclusion SEO one of my Favorite and must have Plugin for all WordPress users. The Plugin is pretty Old, but working till now with Latest version of WordPress.
Not only this, the Plugin has many other features too which would be quite tough to do if you go for editing Php.
Salient Features of Date Exclusion SEO
After installing and Activating the plugin you can go to your WordPress Dashboard > Setting > Date Exclusion SEO. There are many options and features like :
- If you want to Remove dates from your Posts Page, Tags Page, Category Page, Front Page.
- Now the Best Part is, the Plugin has another option for Post date to show date only for 30 Days (you can specify the time period yourself). So that your Fresh Content looks fresh and afterwards the date will be removed from Blog as well as Search Engines.
Share your Thoughts and Experience while using this outstanding Plugin via Comments. Also if you need any kind of help then comment below we will get back to you as soon as possible 😉 .
Thanks for Reading…