Hello friends, these days messaging apps have stopped giving free Recharges. Probably it is not giving them loyal customers, but again Line Free Calls and Messaging app is back after a pause. This time Line is bringing Line Free Recharge worth Rs 200 to each new and old customers. Procedure is almost same as previous, you just need to Send Stickers in the Group.
Just for a note, Wechat Messenger is also giving recharges for Sending stickers in group along with a voice call and a photo. Similarly you can also get Rs 25 Talktime for every friend you refer.
Coming back to topic, Line has again started the giveaway to the Android users with much more talktime amount, as much as Rs 200.
Isn’t it appealing enough to you for participating in this free Talktime event? I guess yes, so let’s start with the Procedure to get Line Free Recharge of Rs 200.
Line Free Recharge Worth Rs 200 October 2014
- Download Line Free Calls and Messaging app from Google play Store (Ignore if you already have).
- Install and open Line Application.
- Now create a group or use pre-existed group and send a sticker.
- You need to send atleast one Sticker per day in the group consecutively in the group for 20 Days to avail Line Free Recharge with Rs 200 talktime.
Must Read : Get Rs 50 Talktime on Rs 10 Recharge.
- You need to send atleast one sticker in the Group per day.
- This offer duration is from 13th October to 11th November 2014.
- Don’t worry if you miss a day, you can continue sending the sticker from next day.
- Valid for Line India users only.
- Recharge redemption will occur when you reach 5 day milestone.
- 200 Credits is equal to Rs 100 Talktime. Similarly 400 credits is equal to Rs 200 Talktime.
- For more T&C read Line’s official Page.
That’s all folks, feel free to ask any of you doubts below in Comment section. Also hit a small thanks to show appreciation to my Work. 🙂